SYNERGY CRIMINAL LAW SERVICES
Synergy Law is one of the first in Afghanistan’s rebuilding legal system to take up criminal defense cases. Our firm operates in all kinds of criminal offenses and charges. We defend organizations and individuals in criminal litigation of the highest stakes possible with the government itself investing the crime in question. Above all, SYNERGY CRIMINAL law team is a group of expert trials lawyers.
- With our focus on the trial, the team starts to build a solid strategy even in the initial investigative phase.
- We are prepared to deal with every agency and department of the Afghani government to defend our clients.
- Our criminal law team helps clients understand the other party’s position and strategy and guides the client to strengthening your legal defense against veteran lawyers.
SYNERGY CIVIL LAW SERVICES
Our civil law team is no less professional, but the matter of civil litigation comes with other important elements that affect the practice and procedures in civil cases. SYNERGY CIVIL law team is made of a group of experts in civil law, with focused experience in family disputes, property, and real estate conflicts, marriage and divorce cases, etc. The team is ready to take on and protect your civil rights according to the country’s constitution.
- We provide counsel and guidance to the clients as well as others related to the case, such as the client’s spouse or children.
- Our civil law team is prepared for all kinds of big and small cases thanks to their comprehensive expertise.
- We consider it our duty to diligently work for the rights of our clients and ensure the recovery of their losses to the fullest.
SYNERGY COMMERCIAL LAW SERVICES
When it comes to commercial law, Synergy Law is providing legal assistance to many small and medium-sized enterprises and their owners to handle a wide array of business risks, build strategies to maximize the protections of our clients’ assets, resolving disputes in the business, and scrutinizing business opportunities and ideas. Our commercial law team includes experts in many facets of corporate law, including leasing and property conflicts, contracts and bylaws, corporate structuring and hierarchies, such as companies, franchises, JVs, and partnerships, etc.
- We build a rapport with our business clients to better understand their business needs and problems in times of legal action.
- We are working with a number of small and big business organizations across Afghanistan.
- With strong relationships in the mix, we guide our clients with the best possible legal advice for their business’ sake.